HP3000-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:42:00 PST
<PLUG>

At the last couple of HP World meetings, we have held a "Suprtool
Master Class".  This gave users a chance to hear about what new things
we were working on.  It gave us a chance to get user feedback on new
designs that we were thinking of.

These sessions have given us such valuable input that we decided that
once a year is not often enough.  So we created the Suprtool-L list as
a way to communicate more with our Suprtool users and as a way for R&D
to get more direct design feedback from actual Suprtool users.

HP3000-L has been an inspiration to many of us.  It has provided a
lot of timely advice.  It's fun to interact with designers,
programmers and users of the HP 3000.  And many of us have really
been pleased at the chance to work directly with HP.  We would like
to be able to have the same kind of interactions with users of one
of our major products.  If you are interested in Suprtool, or the
kinds of problems that it solves, please join the Suprtool-L mailing
list by sending the message:

      subscribe suprtool-l <first-name> <last-name>

to the e-mail user:

You are suppose to put your own first and last name in the spots
indicated above :-).  We look forward to hearing from those of you who
want to share your Suprtool experience.

</PLUG>

Cheers,

David Greer <[log in to unmask]>