HP3000-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

From:
Rage in a Cage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rage in a Cage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 17:27:41 GMT
How do I setup my Hp3000 to work as an internal Domain name server.

We are using win95 clients and have the Hp VT and FTP running from the
HP I will soon setup the ODBC listener and TELNET.  At some point I
want to run a web site off the NT Server that is attached. I starting
to get tired of remembering a bunch of IP addresses. Can the HP
support DNS resolution. NT can but right now that server isn't the
server the PC's are connecting thru. (That's another story...)

Any ideas would be appreciated.