HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 4

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:57:00 -0800
No offense, but what's done is done.  HPYEAR is currently defined,
and I'm not eager to "fix" things that break simply because MPE/iX
changes the format midstream.  I'd rather have a new variable (I'm
easy here, call it whatever as long as I know it's available I'll be
content) that defines the century as well.  That way, I'm not forced
into "fixing" some scripts by a particular OS release, but rather by
the end of this decade.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies