HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 4

From:
Bob Feighner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Feighner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:23:38 -0600
Does anyone have a suggestion of where I might look for software to handle our
student loans? I'm not talking about accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
This can reside on our HP3000 or a pc. We are currently using LASSO, by COCO
(Computing Options Corporation).

We are a small (4 000 student) university looking to replace what we are now
using. We would like the software to handle NSLDS (National Student Loan Data
System) file creation, which we now do.

Thanks in advance.

- Bob Feighner
- Director, Computer Services