HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 4

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 26 Nov 1996 19:06:18 GMT699_- Tony,

I am thinking that we should consider perparing for the year 9999, when we
have to roll to five digit years. That's how long I would expect the 3K to
be around.

In addition, I have never consider "BackwardCompatibility" to be a problem.

Mark Ranft

Tony Furnivall <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

<snip>