HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 4

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 08:09:28 -0600
My personal advice is you will save much time and money by utilizing an
experienced contractor on this job.  You will also learn fast by
'hanging out' with them.

If your not in a hurry, and you can take the time to learn.  I would
suggest starting with the Command Intrinsic manual.  Since you've had
previous experience with the 3k, it shouldn't take you long to run
through the section(s) on variables.  Initial thought process is to
think of them as freeform JCWs.

lb