HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 4

From:
Dave Mohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Mohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:31:37 -0600
On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Jeff Kell wrote:

> There's a new feature in listserv that I was unaware of previously which
> I've found very useful.  If your mail reader shows your list mail as
> being from the original author, but you'd like to differentiate HP3000-L
> mail from your other mail, here's the trick...

I've sent the request, as specified.  I have also had occasion to
participate in the HP-Admin list (for HP-UX).  It seems like this is the
default for new list members on that list.

Is it possible (and desirable) to make this the default for HP3000-L?

--
  David A. Mohler                   [log in to unmask]
  Computer Systems Manager          700 College Ave.