HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 2

From:
Joe Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:24:28 -0800
While we're off the subject, a little late evening humor from a
friend...
----
A guy is walking along a path and he hears a voice.  The voice says,
"Over here!".  He looks down and sees a frog looking up at him. The
frog continues, "Help me!  I'm really a princess,  if you kiss me this
spell will be broken and I can become a princess once again!" The guy
picks her up, smiles and puts her in his pocket.  He walks on.

After a while, the frog speaks up and says,"Look, if you kiss me and
change me back I'll stay with you for a couple of weeks, maybe we can
be friends.".  The guy takes her out of his pocket, smiles at her and
puts her back again.

A little bit later the frog speaks up and says,"Ok, how about this...
If you kiss me and change me back, I'll, um.... Stay with you for a
couple of weeks and I'll, umm... do whatever you want....(wink)" The
guy stops, takes her out of his pocket, smiles at her, then puts her
back.

A short time later she says, "Look, what do I have to do to get you to
turn me back into a princess?"

The guys walking, takes her out of his shirt pocket and smiles at her.
He replies,"Listen lady, I'm a computer programmer.  I don't have time
to bother with friends or sex.... but a talking frog???  THAT'S COOL!"

--
 Joe Howell, HIS COmpany                       904-678-3238
 PO Box 73                                     904-678-7378