HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 2

From:
tjohnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:47:17 -0800
This discussion is interesting except no answer on this can claim to abort a network session that won't go away.

The only way I've been able to do this is manually with NSCONTROL KILLSESS=#Snnn.  Commands that I've attempted to write myself have failed miserably, so I live with it.  Besides, it happens only rarely and I haven't seen it happen in over a year.  (Perhaps my parameters are finally correct in NMMGR.)