HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 1

From:
Neil Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 18:50:57 -0800
<plug>

This is a plug, yet not a plug because it actually addresses a problem you
MPE folks seem to have with the ODBC solution from HP. I classified this as
a plug though because I didn't want to offend any body - and so I'll make it
short.

There is a product which we call our StarVision Core Engine technology which
should solve a lot of your development problems with respect to linking
client side PC based GUIs/WEB front end's etc. to your MPE/ix back end. For
that matter we can link the 3000 to other systems like the 9000 and CICS
systems as well. It's a very high performance solution that's pretty elegant
and easy to install. And it's shipping now. You can check it out at
http://www.starvsn.com/. Register your name under the "free stuff" section
and we can send you the white paper , or a free demo.

Thanks.

Neil Mehta
StarVision
1-800-748-3741 x378