HP3000-L Archives

November 1996, Week 1

From:
tjohnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:53:26 -0800
This is in response to several "how do I dial out" questions I've seen the past few months since I signed up to this list-server.

Our company has a Telamon network engine that is no longer in use.  It was bought it two years ago to solve a temporary problem.  Telamon said it has no problem with me transferring it's software (because it won't work without the hardware).

It lets you dial out of a modem port on a DTC and has a script language.

We spend $2k back then, hardware & software.

Anyone bid?