HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 5

Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 10:18:03 +1030
RE: (774 bytes) , WINMAIL.DAT (64 bytes)
Suggest you try (if you can find it on a CSL tape or Interex direct) a
copy of Stan Sieler's Restore program. The version I have was has a
date of 1983, but it has saved my bacon on may occasions. Another
useful restore program was GETFILE, written by HP Labs many moons ago.
Again, this has been useful in the past. I still have RESTORE but not
GETFILE if it of use.

Wayne Laughton
Southcorp Water Heaters Australia
Phone + 61 2 9684 9140