HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:08:02 -0700
Bill writes:
> Finally, I heard of (and scammed a few free t-shirts from) a new product
> called "Kia" at the last HP World show.  Cool shirts but the software wasn't
> shipping at showtime.  They probably are shipping now but I didn't pay close
> enough attention to who they were to give you a phone number.  I guess I
> could dig out the t-shirt :-)

Probably "KEA! 700/98 for HP", which has a color ad on the back cover
of the October HP Chronicle, offering a $99 "trade-up" for
"users of competitive HP connectivity devices".  Their number is
given as (800) 426-6283, and their company web site is www.attachmate.com.

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html