HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:09:23 -0400
Gentle HP 3000 Listers,

A few weeks (or perhaps more) ago, several of you mentionned that you were
using the Inbox which comes with Windows 95 (aka Exchange) to manage your
e-mail.  Perhaps you might be interested in knowing there is an upgrade for
this product which can be found at
www.microsoft.com/windows/software/exupd.htm.  From what I know, it speeds up
the loading time and the sending of messages and also renames the environment
to Windows messaging so as to cut down the confusion with BackOffice-based
Exchange 4.0.

I do not have any other information about the product, and I will not be
trying it out because I use the Client version of Exchange on my notebook and
desktops to connect to my NT Server with BackOffice exchange.  This client
also supports POP3 mail.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .