HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 11:45:08 -0400
----------
From:   Stigers, Gregory - ANDOVER[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

I have been charged with researching HP 3000 terminal emulators that
support dial-up and file transfer / upload & download. I have used
Reflection elsewhere; everyone else here uses RUMBA (but how do I
transfer files?); I have already called MiniSoft for a demo. Are there
any other players I should know about?
I assume you require VPlus or similar capability, if not The TERMINAL
program that come with Windows has all these capabilites and is
obviously the cheapest alternative. We use ot to sign on to the 3000 and
do everything EXCEPT VPlus applications.

Nick Demos  [log in to unmask]