HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Don Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 16:15:04 -0700
Barry,

That information _should_ have (I think) come in one of the manuals you
got with your printer.  If not, see if you can order the PCL 5 Printer
Language Technical Reference Manual, P/N 5961-0509.  This has any
information you could _possibly_ want to know about PCL.  I don't know
the cost, or eve if it's still available.  If was offered free, along
with some others, when we ordered out 4Si/MXes a while back.

Mostly it's just placing the cursor, assigining a line style and giving
the end point.

Sorry I don't have time to look it up, right now.  Maybe someone else has
the information at their fingertips.

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Barry Lake wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> Would someone out there be so kind as to post the PCL escape sequences for
> line and box drawing on an HP LaserJet 5Si? Thanks a bunch...
>
> Barry Lake
> System Manager
> Stanford Alumni Association

Don  Harrington                         Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
(206) 931-4457 voice                    P. O. Box 3707 M/S 5J-34
(206) 931-9085 FAX                      Seattle, WA  98124-2207

These thoughts are owned by the person expressing them, and no one else!