HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 19:23:34 -0700
Michael writes:

> In the middle of CM --> NM conversion, we need a way to list all routines used by a run-time
> module (file code PROG).
>
> Like PROGINFO (provided by VESOFT), LMAP parm of RUN only lists externals and main entry points,
> but we also need internal routine names called by each PROG file.

How about:

PROGMAP is a CM program that displays information about the
segments and procedures inside a specified CM program.  The
procedure-level information requires that the program have been
prepped with FPMAP.  This is a slightly modified version of
the 1988-10-11 (A.01.04) version as contributed to the
CSL and/or swap-tape by Exxon.

at:
   http://www.allegro.com/software/stuff/PROGMAP.LZW

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html