HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 22 Oct 1996 08:49:00 BST321_- At HPWorld in August, I learned of a little utility available on the web
that would convert Excel spreadsheets into HTML documents. I would imagine
that others would find this of use as well. It turns out that I was given
the wrong URL, if others have been searching for this, the correct location
is: [...]45_22Oct199608:49:[log in to unmask]