HP3000-L Archives

October 1996, Week 3

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 12:00:23 -0400
Good Bye and good luck.  It is a shame that if you Have to leave the 3000,
you cannot go directly to an NT box.  That is probably where the computer
world seems to be going.

Best of luck,

nick  [log in to unmask]

From:   James Trudeau[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Howdy,

Mangement, for plenty good reason, is going with the newest (and
supported) MRP product from our third party vendor.  Exit another
HP 3000.  Now I gotta get us a Unix box.  Leaves me wondering
if five years from now I will need to spend another 1.2 million $$$
to go to the newest supported version running on NT.