HP3000-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Richard Gambrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 14:55:28 -0500
> We really liked Duane's FAQ search tool.  If you're having trouble
> remembering an HP 3000-related Web link, try our HP 3000 page at:
>
>        http://www.robelle.com/hp3000.html
>
> There's a link to Duane's search tool, the full FAQ, jazz, and lots
> and lots of other HP 3000 material.  If we're missing something or you
> have any comments, please send them to:

> Cheers,
>
> David     <[log in to unmask]>

Listers,

What do you think of asking one of these fine organizations that have
supported HP3000 Web information(robelle, 3k associates, etc.) to add a list
of links for companies, etc., that own and use the HP3000? Might it help sales
of 3000s if you could point at a web page with a list of example companies use
3000s. How many companies would allow a link like this? What do you think?

Richard ([log in to unmask])