HP3000-L Archives

September 1996, Week 1

From:
Judith Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 21:30:04 -0700
Shawn could you please be more explicit as to what your question is.  We are
using the combination of Fantasia and Speedware in a number of different
ways at various client sites.  We also know the application at the company I
think you are referring to.  Although their method of implementation is
harder to work with from a programmer's point of view, it is more efficient
from a processing point of view - which is critical at the company.

If you will provide us with more information, we can see what it would to
solve your problem.

Judy

At 01:15 AM 9/4/96 +0000, Shawn Gordon wrote:
>I am currently using Fantasia with Speedware, and there are all sorts of
>problems in getting these two products to work correctly together.  I am
>wondering if anyone can make some good suggestions about forms merging
>software, especially in relation to using it with speedware.  I would love
>to see something that would let you merge the data and form during as a
>callable process instead of having to do this constant spooler scaning.  Any
>input is appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Shawn
>Shawn Gordon
>S.M.Gordon & Associates
>714-533-6234

Judith S. Fisher                          Voice : (310) 820-7191
FDF Enterprises                           Fax   : (310) 826-1615
11656 Montana Ave, Suite 102              E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Los Angeles, CA 90049