HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 5

From:
PETER VALIER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PETER VALIER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:26:30 -0400
Having just had the displeasure of working with LOGTOOL again for the first
time
in years, I can't begin to say how wonderfull the log tools such as Alfred were
which were on the CSL.  They do indeed work on PA-RISC and are still avialable.
I too am now only an associate member and if I could only begin to convince the
powers that be what a bargain the CSL tape really is.

Peter Valier
Misco Canada Inc