HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 4

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 17:35:08 +0100
Hi poster gang!

Thanks a lot for that great event. I wish I could have been there, too.

Fortunately Wirt made a very nice collection of documented
JPEG pictures of the event available. Thanks a lot, Wirt!

As my HP3000-L digest did not deliver them nicely, I was also very
happy that Stan added the pictures to his already available collection
on Allegro's web server. Thanks a lot, Stan!

I have just pulled the picture collection from Stan's web server and put
the copy on my local (HP internal) 3000/959 at the German Response Center
so that everyone inside HP can have a look at it without causing external
network traffic or additional load on http://www.allegro.com  ;-)

I really hope that you do not consider this a copyright violation. As far
as I understand the Cyberspace Law Internet Seminar this might be viewed
as "fair use" (see http://www.counsel.com/cyberspace for details). Please
let me know if you disagree!

  IF HP-er THEN
    ask_me_for_the_URL_ending_...cinderella
  ELSE
    please_pardon_the_waste_of_bandwidth
  ENDIF

Lars "thanks a lot" Appel

([log in to unmask] -- but speaking for lappel here, not for hp.com)