HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 4

From:
"Leonard S. Berkowitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 08:07:14 -0400
Rick and others,

Galley, indeed, is from the CSL.  Our copy was copied into our own
"LIBRARY" account in 1984, but I used it where I previously worked in
1981.  I believe that it came out of HP Support, like so many of the
early CSL contributions.

If you are familiar with TDP, you will see that the document formatting
commands of TDP are a superset of Galley.

I can send you the GALLEY.DOC file (not that's not MS Word 6, but
GALLEY.DOC.LIBRARY -- our nomenclature).  Let me know how you want it.

Leonard Berkowitz
RIA Group (Warren, Gorham & Lamont)
617-292-8349