HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 4

From:
Glenn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:47:22 -0700
Oops! I said the sigjava-L list requires posting from the subscribing
address. Reading the response from the listserv closer, it says

> and in order for your messages to get posted (if the list accepts
> postings), you will have to send them from this address, unless the list
> does not require subscription for posting.

I missed the "unless." Then again, there is no indication, either in print
or in this generic reply, which lists "accept postings" (I assume this to
be all those listed), or which lists "require subscription for posting" (I
assume nothing).

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

--Glenn Cole
  Software al dente, Inc.