HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 3

From:
Jon Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 09:04:12 -0700
Randy Smith wrote:

> Hate to sound ignorant, but...
>
> A while back on the list I heard someone say that MPE/iX 5.5 was
> going to be released in August.
>
> It's August, is it on schedule?  Is there a date?  Is it out already?
> Did I miss the fanfare?  Something at HP World?
>
> TIA,
>
> Randy Smith

I thought 5.5 was talked about quite a lot at HPWorld -- it had a
spot in Harry Sterling's speech, didn't it?

Anyway, 5.5 is in the hands of the manufaturing folks and should
begin customer shipments by the end of next week.

--
Jon Cohen
Hewlett Packard -- Commercial Systems Division

(The opinions expressed here gotta be mine, 'cause no
one else will own up to 'em.)