HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 2

From:
Rashid Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rashid Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 17:03:53 -0700
Hi all,

I have been away from HP3000 arena for 3 1/2 years. Now my company,
a predominantly VMS/HP-UX shop, has a business requirement that is
satisfied by a software package written for HP3000-MPE/IX platform.

After quickly sigining up for HP Classes, I am looking for some books
written on MPE/IX. So far I have had no luck with Technical Bookstore in
LA area. Closest I came was at Sci-Tech Books in Irvine who are about to
receive a new book called "Using HP3000 with HP-UX and Windows NT"
auhtored by Sellars.

Can someone recommend a good source of information on managing MPE/IX
system. This weekend I plan to dig up old issues of HP Professional from
my garage. I save most monthly publications, not weekly.

Thanks,

Rashid Khan