HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 2

From:
Chewmeister <"Your mkanzia"@LUC.EDU>
Reply To:
Chewmeister <"Your mkanzia"@LUC.EDU>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 23:44:10 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, PubicServant <[log in to unmask]> says:

>Teemu wrote:

PCs.  ;>

>> > Screw the Commodore, bring back the Timex Sinclair... there is some
>> > real power!
>>
>> Yeah, you can kep your Pentiums and Powermacs as long as I have my
>> ZX-81...
>>
>>  teemu
>
>Damn straight!  When I was a boy we used a 6502-based "computer" and
>didn't have no problems with nuthin!  Want to add a device?  Pull a
>memory chip and shove in the wires from whatever TLL output you wanted.
>That and some machine code was all it takes!  8-)

Where's the fuckin' joke?

OBComputernerd Fag joke:

What's the command to get to these computer fag's homepage?

C:{enter} ######
(See colon, enter, pound, get it?)

POST A FRICKIN' JOKE OR GET LOST!

Chewmeister
Connoiseur of fine beers and good music...
Jenny McCarthy rules!