HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 2

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Subject: Java on HP3000
>
> If you guys turn your backs on this (as you did with Gnu C++) you will
> basically be signing the HP3000's death certificate, and you will
> have nobody to blame but yourselves.

I was led to believe that the gcc/g++ port to the HP3000 would not work
without the run time libraries shipped with the HP C Developer's Kit.
Is this belief unfounded? I understand that the missing libraries are
susposed to be bundled with MPE/iX 5.5. Is this correct? [...]42_7Aug199600:29:[log in to unmask]