HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 2

From:
"Geiser, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geiser, Joe
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 02:20:36 -0700
Well, this might be a total waste of bandwidth, but just to share...

HPWorld '96 was great - those who couldn't make it, missed a great conference,
(from what we heard, the highest attendance ever - both attendees and vendors),
great presentations, and some extremely wonderful weather!

To those who were involved in putting this conference together (Denys and
Company) - a great job folks!  Well Done!

As I'm packing to leave almost right after I'm done the CS Roundtable -
one always reflects back on the week...One hellava conference...

ON TO CHICAGO!!!

Best,
Joe Geiser