HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 07:59:32 -0700
Good Luck to Wirt and all of the people who have worked on this poster :)

Side note on the "Grumper" who replied to Wirt:
I don't know if I could read it or not.... I am not a newbie nor an AOL
anything :) ehehhe I didn't even try :)  Note that those who do not keep
up with the new software and concepts will end up whereever all those
8088 pc's have gone too... And there is no such thing as "low-end
computer users" only users and IS Professionals who help the users to
become better at using their computers :)

 I have got my agents working on snagging a copy from the Adager booth since Alas I cannot attend HP World
due to military training :)

| Oregon Health Sciences Foundation         |The views here are no one's,  |
| Art Bahrs, Manager of Information Services|  least of all, mine!         |
| President, HP Oregon Regional Users Group (ORERUG)                       |
| And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start.              |
| [log in to unmask] 'The Professor' Work: (503) 220-8333 Fax: (503) 228-9588 |