HP3000-L Archives

August 1996, Week 1

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 10:04:18 -0600
Well, I just got through visiting the unedited pictures that Stan (and
possible with help).  They look great!  Recognized Wirt, Rene, Fred,
Steve C., Leslie, Jeanette, Ken, Birket, Alfredo et al (those kids are
getting big like mine and Birket's!), and I think Ron
(was you on the roof with the camera?).

One question I have is, "How'd Wirt get that truck with New Mexico on
the side?"  Was this planned?  Did he have to special order this way
ahead? :)

lb