HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 3

From:
Don Paterwic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Paterwic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 18:29:57 GMT
does anybody know how to ftp to a ibm, I think I need some tech support
on the IBM side and am not sure what questions to ask of the IBM tech
support.... I already have a tso Id and password...I can login in to
the ibm from the ftp prompt on the hp, however I cannot access any data
or transfer any files to the ibm or viceversa..i think there is a
security issue I may not be aware of, or even them(ibm)for that matter
any screen prints of a sample session would be helpful...thanks
been reading this newgroup for years,, you all have been very helpful
on many issues, maybe u can help with this.