HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 3

From:
Steve Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 16:59:26 -0400
We a dealing with an auditor who want to know the written definition for =
all the Account, Group and User Capabilitites.  I know it must be written =
down somewhere but get too many hits on LaserRom to get to the needed =
manual.  Could I persuade a pointer from you find people as to where to =
look.

TIA

Steve Ritenour
Raytheon E-Systems, Inc.
(813) 381-2000 x2408

P.S.  Sorry for all the imbedded character in my e-mail messages.  We =
have a dismal mail handler that I ave no control over. (QuickMail a MAC =
product) yuck!