HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 2

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 17:32:09 -0400
-

----------

If anyone has any words of wisdom regarding making a PCMCIA card work with
Windows 95 and Reflection, I would be ever so grateful....

Bill...

With all due respects to Joe, there is another possible "gotcha".
If you don't set the initialization string correctly for your modem
in Reflections, it may not work.  I had that problem with my
Robiotics Sporster.  The manual should give you some hints
as to what the initialization string should be.  Then when you are in
Reflections, hit "Dial" and "configure" n (n is a number 1 through 4) and
type in the initialization string.  Don't forget to save your configuration
(under "file').  This solved my problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick Demos   [log in to unmask]