HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 2

Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 13:39:42 -0700
Carl,

According to my last conversation with the HP Response Center, LaserRx
is not supported under Win95 - which may be part of your problem.  Have
you called them to ask about your particular situation?  The way it
seems to go lately, though, what I'm told by the RC and what is real
are often mutually exclusive.  As always, your mileage may vary!

Lee Gunter      503-375-4498        [log in to unmask]
HMO Oregon      503-375-4401  fax
The opinions expressed, here, are mine and mine alone, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer.