HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 1

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 04:37:04 GMT
[This note has been sent to the following InterNet address(es):

Folks,
I just wanted to draw your attention to the June 1996 HP Omni magazine (I hope
Tim Cullis wont mind). Among other articles of note, there is an interesting
article by Tim called "HP creates FUD/3000" (FUD standing for Fear, uncertainty
and doubt) about the way HP is dealing with the HP3000 community and its plans
for the HP3000. If you can get a copy, it's worth a read. I guess you could
always subscribe to the mag although this is not a plug. There are a few
(rather dated - Tim?) articles at the website :
http://www.connect.org.uk/HP/hpomni if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
John Dunlop

Work : [log in to unmask]