HP3000-L Archives

July 1996, Week 1

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 17:15:30 EDT
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996 14:08:29 -0700 you said:
>In article <[log in to unmask]> you wrote:
>: Until further notice, newsgroup postings will be moderated until the recent
>: rash of noise dies down.  This does not affect postings to the list, only
>: the echoed postings coming from comp.sys.hp.mpe.

Since I've been asked about this several times already...as Mike P's reply:

>And you will be filtering based on what criteria??
>Mike P.

The off-color MAC posts or really bizarre fallout *only*.  I have suppressed
two articles already under the original crossposted thread.  If anyone WANTS
to receive them I will be happy to forward them to you directly.  I hope this
to be an EXTREMELY temporary situation - I have NO interest in the extra work
but likewise don't want to lose any more subscribers/readers.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>