HP3000-L Archives

June 1996, Week 5

From:
"Michael P. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael P. Smith
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 18:39:26 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
   "Ruben B. Arizpe Sr." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

[snip]
>Hello everyone.
>
>IM A MAC USER AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL NOW THAT I HAVE USED IBM FOR A LONG
>TIME AND MAC FOR EQUALLY LONG TIME.  And Im only 16.  So much for askin
>your 12 year old about the comp.  Sorry to say-im usually gentle at talkin
>with the IBM users-its a free country and all.  But you are takein it a
>bit too far.  If you give me a IBM-I will use it-no arguments there.  If
>you give me a choice between an IBM and MAc-MAC WON...Now, that don't mean
>that I find IBM bad at all-it is a powerful machine and all-BUT MAC LETS
>ME DO WHAT I WANT TO DO AND IT HAS SUPERIOR APPLICATIONS THAN THAT OF A
>IBM-

Ahem....

   So what the HELL does this have to do with the multitude of Newsgroups that
you sent it too?  Discussions of this nature belong at best in the PC newgroups
(i.e. personal computer, not just intel based PCs), not in the comp.sys.hp.mpe
newgroup.  In closing, please double check what newsgroups your messages are
gong too BEFORE you send them out  Thank you.

Michael P. Smith                        [log in to unmask]
HP Sr. Systems Programmer               [log in to unmask]
Hertz Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK

Manager: My boss says we need some eunuch programmers
Dilbert: I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX.
Manager: If the company nurse drops by, tell her I said 'Never mind.'

The views and opinions expressed in this document are expressly
my own.  So get off the couch, I obviously need more help than you.