HP3000-L Archives

June 1996, Week 3

From:
David Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 08:01:00 PDT
Stan writes:

>Of course, I could be mistaken in my classification of some
>speakers/leaders/etc., but the overall trend is clear: the large
>majority of "thing" content is from vendors.  (I don't know how this
>compares to prior years.)  This isn't necessarily good or bad ...
>vendors often have a lot of specialized knowledge to share!  (And, of
>course, some are flogging their products.)

Speaking for Robelle only, I think that we are doing one or two fewer
talks than at previous conferences (for one thing, I decided that I
just didn't have the energy to write a new paper this year).  I
suspect that these numbers are pretty close to previous years.  We
hope that attendees and users of our products find our talks useful.

Stan goes on to say:

>Although everyone who participates should be thanked, it looks like a
>special thanks should be given to HP and Robelle!

Your welcome.  If anyone is interested in the times, titles, and
presenters of the Robelle presentations, take a look at:

      http://www.robelle.com/interex/hpworld.html

Cheers,

David     <[log in to unmask]>