HP3000-L Archives

June 1996, Week 3

From:
Gretchen Jorgensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gretchen Jorgensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 00:49:58 GMT
(I tried to post a response and started hitting keys too fast -
I think the first went into never-never land.  My apologies if
this is a duplicate)

Phil ESGUERRA ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: I just received our copy of Opendesk version C.03.

: I am seriously contemplating upgrading our Opendesk version C.02
: to C.03 right away.

: However, I am not sure how solid this version is, and if there are
: any patches available.

No patches to C.03 at this time.

IMNSHO (speaking as part of the lab team for the project), the release
is solid.  Some of our beta customers post in this newsgroup, so perhaps
they can offer their less biased opinions.

Best regards,

Gretchen Jorgensen