HP3000-L Archives

June 1996, Week 1

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 18:44:38 -0700
Hi all,

As some of you may recall, I posted the original article about the
large "picture" of Mickey Mouse  ...  a posting that seems to have
inspired the Anaheim Alfombra project.

Hence, it is with some trepidation that I post the following...

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html