HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 5

From:
Robert Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 17:27:07 -0400
Item Subject: Message text
Hi Ray, Rob Joseph from NPD.  At the AIIM show last month I looked at a
couple of printers.  One is the QMS; does it handle 3 hole paper the
same way?

Another possibility is Olympus.  Their PagePlex 32 is limited to 300dpi,
but the cost of operation seems to be very low and it has all the
necessary features (Ethernet, sheet capacity, PCL 5 and Postscript,
etc.)  I think its street price is just about $12,000, but that's pretty
good for a 32 ppm duplex printer.

Rob Joseph
The NPD Group