HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 5

From:
"Geiser, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geiser, Joe
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 09:19:40 -0400
----------
From:   Israel Frankel[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, May 28, 1996 11:21 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list HP3000-L
Subject:        Re: ODBC for Allbase via Delphi 1.0

Check the May Interact for a description of the things I have run into
so far in making the 3000 talk to the PC via Delphi.
The latest I have heard from HP (which at this point is second-hand) is
not to expect any new ODBC drivers from them until Fall.
--
Israel Frankel
Business Solutions, Inc.

Israel,

From what I hear, the beta for 32-bit ODBC drivers will be available around August, with
release in the fall timeframe.  If 32-bit drivers are needed NOW,

<plug>
Birket has 'em
</plug>

Joe Geiser