HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 3

From:
"James B. Byrne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James B. Byrne
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 11:10:10 -0400
>       In the aftermath of the realignment, company officials say,
>       the HP sales force will be able to speak knowledgeably about
>       the entire computer line.

A cynic might point out that this could mean that HP will stop
selling anything that their sales force could not speak knowlegably
about.  However, I don't see a big future for HP in selling expense
report forms and travel vouchers so I suppose they will have to keep
a few things that are related to computers dispite the obvious
difficulties this will entail with respect to their sales force.

--
James B. Byrne                  mailto:[log in to unmask]
Harte & Lyne Limited            http://www.harte-lyne.ca