HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 13:57:07 -0700
I'm not familiar with Sybase, but can you not "simply"
(notice the quotes :) form your SELECT with the entire
before image of the record that was logged?  In this
case, you should be able to update the appropriate
entry.  This is similar to the way Allbase/Replicate
handles it's data shadowing.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies