HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 14:46:04 -0700
I've used the Netbase user exit feature for Allbase/SQL shadowing,
and it works nicely.  Is the entire record available here
though?  As Larry pointed out before, everything isn't
necessarily in the standard Image logfiles.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies
email: [log in to unmask]