HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 13:46:02 GMT
Hello Steve,

Steve Roberts ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Help please,
: Whilst doing a disaster recovery test, we reloaded our system (MPE/IX
: 5.0)from a HP3000/959KS200 onto a hp3000/987.
: The SYSGEN and IO config is OK.
: During NMMGR setup we were unable to validate the DTS link due to the
: following error:

:         cannot find validation program nmmgrval.pub.sys
:
: we checked the system with listf and the file is present.

: Could someone explain as to why nmmgr wont validate when the program it
: is looking for is present.

I looked up the "NMMGRVAL.PUB.SYS NOT FOUND" in my solutions database
and found this problem was only seen when when NETBASE (QUEST) is
on a system but not completely installed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.