HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
Bill Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 11:36:00 PDT
I have an immediate need for a SR. HP3000 / ASK (CA) Programmer Analyst.

This position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Jose).  Will
pay reasonable relocation fees to the right candidate.    The Salary
range
is 65k to 80k. + Bonus and Stock Options (depending upon skill set and
experience)

Requirements.

8 + years of programming experience
5 + years of experience working with ASK(CA) ManMan (core 4)

Must have a background programming in Fortran 77 (with the ASK System)
Must have a background using Quiz, Quick, QTP
Must have strong PC Skills.  Windows95, or Windows NT preferable.

This person will be one of 4 individuals supporting our ASK applications.

Their primary focus would be on OMAR, AP and GL. Supporting
end users, and modifying  the ASK code where necessary.
 (we try not to modify the ASK code).   Additionally,
this person would work with our client server development team in moving
data inquiries down to the PC using a data warehouse and Crystal Info.

Please send resumes or inquires to:

Bill Swartz
Director MIS

Diamond Multimedia Systems Inc.