HP3000-L Archives

May 1996, Week 2

From:
"Roshan P. Shah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roshan P. Shah
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 01:12:24 IST
 Thanks for the Response, but I need more detailed info. Sorry for the
 Repost.

 Actually I am not working on it, the Guy who is working on it had just
 put forward his problem. I would like to have a much detailed response if
 someone has some time ........:)

 TIA,
 Roshan.

 Hello HP3000/VPLUS Gurus,

 I have a quick question for you. Iam using VPLUS and COBOL.

 If some user Enters a Wrong/Invalid Input, I want to make
 a Field "Blink and Highlight" with some warning message in the Message Window
 of the screen.

 The Blinking should continue until, the User corrects the
 Value on the Screen.

 Shall I  use VCHANGEFIELD. ? How to call this in COBOL.

 I will appreciate Any Sort of Information on this as early as Possible.

 Thanks in Advance.

 Roshan P. Shah